We Offer Free Inspections!
At Bozeman Community Auto we believe in providing honest, reliable service, and giving you more than you expect because we value you as a customer, and want you to feel safe in your vehicle and comfortable with us. Complimentary inspections are designed to identify potential problems early; whether it’s on your current vehicle or one that you are considering purchasing. We want you to be able to make a fully-informed decision about work to be performed, or whether or not to purchase a vehicle. We are also happy to review documentation/estimates received from other establishments, inspect your vehicle at no charge, and offer you our expert opinion.
Our Complimentary Inspections Include:
- Engine performance
Our Maintenance and Repair Services Include:
- Computer and Electrical Diagnostics
- Oil Changes – Complete Vehicle Check Out and Fluid Top Off
- Factory Maintenance – Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- Brakes and Rotors
- A/C Service, Coolant Flushes, Water Pumps, Radiators
- Batteries, Alternators, Starters
- Steering and Suspension, U-joints, Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends
- Transmission Service
- You Name It!
Why Trust Bozeman Community Auto?
- 12 Month / 12,000 Mile Warranty on Parts and Labor
- ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician
- Over 30 Years of Experience in the Auto Repair Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated by Eric and Lisa Godwin-Austen
- Member of the International Automotive Technicians Network